Valparai is a Taluk and slope station in the Coimbatore region of Tamil Nadu,India. It is found 3,500 feet above ocean level on the Anaimalai Hills scope of the Western Ghats, at a separation of 100 km from Coimbatore and 65 km from Pollachi. There are 40 barrette twists in transit up to Valparai from Azhiyar. While significant bits of the area are possessed by private tea organizations, vast woodland regions keep on being too far out. The Government of Tamil Nadu as a team with ITDC started Tourism advancement through base improvement including Resort lodgings and Amusement parks to draw in sightseers. Starting 2011, the town had a populace of 70,859. Valparai is situated at 10.37°N 76.97°E. It has a normal height of 1193 meters (3914 feet).
- Pollachi is the closest town. Valparai is around 64 km from Pollachi, 80 km from Udumalai Taluk, now some portion of Tirupur area. The street from Pollachi to Valparai has 40 clip twists.
- It takes around 2 hours to reach Valparai from Pollachi on State Highway 78. TNSTC-Coimbatore works general transports from Valparai to Pollachi, Coimbatore, Tirupur, Udumalai and Palani.
- The principle course from Udumalai to Anamalai is the best street approach to associate Valparai with Madurai and Trichy.
- Valparai is joined with Athirampalli falls by street, yet this is a finished Ghat Section, and you can travel just amid the day between 9 am and 6 pm. This course is a totally audacious outing, and you ought to see wild creatures in transit. It is just about 130 km from Valparai to Chalakudi, yet it takes around 4 hours as this is a Ghat street.
- Solayar Dam
- Balaji Temple
- Pancha Mugha Vinayakar Temple
- Monkey Falls
- Aaliyar Dam
- Athirapilly Waterfalls
- Estates at both sides of the road
- Chinnakallar dam
- Nallamudi Poonjolai
- Koolangal aaru
- Valparai is a mid-rise slope station (Ootacamund is impressively higher). The tea manors are encompassed by evergreen timberland. The district is additionally a rich elephant tract and is known not numerous panthers.
- The beautiful drive to the town from Pollachi goes through the Indira Gandhi Wildlife Sanctuary noted for elephants, pigs, lion-tailed macaques, gaur, spotted deer, sambar, and monster squirrels. The zone is additionally rich in winged animals, including the considerable hornbill. Water bodies at Monkey Falls and Aliyar Dam are additionally seen on the way. A well known spot of love, Balaji Temple likewise pulls in explorers. Valparai gets among the most noteworthy precipitation in the area amid the storms (around June).
- The Valparai reach is likewise living space to the Nilgiri tahr, an endemic wild goat. These mountain goats occupy the high ranges and incline toward open landscape, precipices and grass-secured slopes, a living space to a great extent kept to heights from 1200 to 2600m in the southern Western Ghats. Their region reached out far and wide up and down these slopes before, at the same time, in light of chasing and huge scale environment pulverization, they now exist just in a couple secluded locales like the Anaimalai Hills.
- The human-elephant struggle here is a sensitive issue. The tea manors are an obstruction to the development of untamed life, especially elephants who walk substantial separations to achieve water bodies and sustaining ranges.
- While in transit to Valparai you can see numerous wild creatures like lion tailed monkeys, elephants, deer, wild goats. Locals of Valparai are frequently assaulted by panthers and tigers; there are a few assaults from the elephants moreover.
Valparai Tourism Photos
Tourism Packages available from our Packages section. Search and choose your packages and book by call us. You can also book from online by fill the form our Guide will contact you immediately after receive your requests.
This site Provide complete listings of Resorts in Valparai. Guide you to find Best Resorts, Budget, Cheap and Luxury Valparai hotels and resorts in and around. Find best offers and deals on Hotels, Resorts in Valparai. Tariff Information, Location, Places of Interests in Valparai, Book by Call or Online Reservation.
Find Budget, Cheap and Luxury Valparai hotels, Homestay in Valparai and Resorts in and around. Also find best offers and deals on Resorts in Valparai
Valparai Hotels and Accommodations
Our Accommodations section provide complete listings of Other Staying Options like Hotels, Cottages, Homestay, Tea Bungalows. Find Budget, Cheap and Luxury Valparai hotels and resorts in and around. Find best offers and deals and book now.